Executive Personal Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Personal Executive Assistant to provide high level support to our CEO, ensuring his time is spent efficiently and effectively. You will act as ‘gatekeeper’ for the CEO and be his first point of contact, managing and organising his day-to-day administration, co-ordinating multi-party meetings and conference calls across various time zones, preparing correspondence on his behalf and treating all sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complex diary management for the professional and personal needs of the CEO
- Acting as the first point of contact for the CEO, taking detailed messages and actioning points,
- Co-ordinating a variety of meetings, conference calls, events and private appointments, including prioritising VIP meetings
- Handling last minute diary conflicts and delegating non-essential meetings where needed
- Ensuring the CEO is fully prepared and briefed prior to all meetings
- Taking minutes, collating documentation, preparing PowerPoint presentations, planning itineraries, processing expenses and collating records
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings to the CEO
- Project management and support where needed
You will possess extensive experience in complex diary management, providing administrative support and preparing correspondence at C-suite level. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly proficient with MS Office. It is essential that you have a flexible approach to work and can cope with last minute changes and problems that may arise. Experience of the finance sector or commercial scientific environment is desirable.
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: £43,000 - £47,000 dependent upon experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- A generous life assurance scheme
- Group income protection
- Pension scheme
- Some hybrid working
- Modern office building with excellent facilities
- Team initiatives such as social lunches
Location: This role is predominantly based at OSE’s headquarters in central Oxford, but some remote work will be possible. We ask that employees are in the office roughly 60% of the time, however, due to the nature of the role, the individual will need to be flexible and work around the diary of the CEO. There may also be a requirement for occasional travel within the UK.
Schedule: Our standard operating hours are Monday to Friday from 9am-6pm, but there is some flexibility in this.
Oxford Science Enterprises is committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, and particularly from those who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background who are underrepresented in our organisation.